Alfredo De Jesús O. ׀ Transnational Arbitration, Litigation & Business Law
Alfredo De Jesús O. ׀ Transnational Arbitration, Litigation & Business Law, is a Paris-based boutique law firm specializing in transnational dispute resolution, contract and investment law, with a particular focus on the oil and gas, mining and construction industries.
We advise, assist and represent our clients in every aspect related to their transnational disputes and transactions.
In their transnational disputes, we:
• Design strategies for minimizing litigation risks which include, for example, drafting of appropriate dispute resolution clauses and designing internal policies for dispute prevention and management;
• Design litigation strategies once the dispute is inevitable deciding, for example, whether to apply for interim or conservative measures, to challenge jurisdiction or going directly to the merits;
• Assist and advice our clients or represent their interests before arbitral tribunals (under the Rules of Arbitration of the ICC, ICSID, LCIA, UNCITRAL among others) or before international or national courts;
• Assist or represent our client’s interest in challenging or enforcing arbitral awards or national judgments.
In their transnational transactions, we:
• Advice, assist and represent our clients in the negotiation and drafting of transnational contracts;
• Advice and assist our clients in structuring or restructuring their investments, contracts and businesses;
• Design strategies to protect our clients investments against legal, regulatory and political risks;
• Advice and assist our clients in designing their policies regarding international treaties.